As yesterday – check out the Warhammer Community post for details. Here’s a summary!
First up, lets catch up with the Forge World releases from the end of Day One:
- New Middle-Earth models (New Knights of Dol Amroth, and what appear to be new goblins, some Orc heroes, and some Gondor heroes)
- Khorne Lord on Dragon
- A new Imperial Armor book, covering Adeptus Custodes, Grey Knights, and Sisters of Silence.
- A new Necron Construct
- Dreadnought Drop Pod
- Anacharis Scoria and Jenetia Krole
- A new vehicle for the Solar Auxilia
- Alpha Legion Praetors
- Proteus Pattern Land Speeder
- A new Knight model
- Horus Heresy Book 8 – Malevolence
- The Naggaroth Nightmares (Dark Elf Team) for Blood Bowl
Johann got around, somehow finding his way onto the Adeptus Titanicus Boards:
Onto the day two announcements!
- Mechanicus, a turn-based strategy computer game.
- Realmslayer – a new Gotrek Gurnisson audio drama set in the Mortal Realms, starring none other than Brian Blessed!
- Two new technical paints – Hexwraith Flame, and Nighthaunt Gloom
- New Double-height Azurite Ruins
- AoS objective markers (these look like they could come in especially useful for terrain building, too)